What went well?
The shot reverse shot went well. We saw the individual peeling the bannana and then with the reverse it looked as if the individual was sealing a bannana. This is quite a clever technique its the same shot and only takes a minute to edit but looks like the individyal is going back in time. We see a very good example of this in Alt-J's music video breekeblocks. The scene video is entirely in rverse order. It means the audience has to really focus on the video rather than it just being in the background. This also means that the individual is more likely to remeber the video= sucessful video.
What could be improved?
The lip sync is not very accurate. It starts off okay during the iphone shot. However it tails off as it get closer to the end this would need to be improved as if the audience sees the mouth moving at a different speed to the words then it looks very unprofessional. If we were to remake the video we would need to make sure we know the words and have the song playing during recording. This way it is easier to keep pace with the song. Then you lay a recording over the top of the picture and the two will sync.
What have I learnt?
I have learnt how to do a shot reverse shot. This is a very good skill to have that I might be able to use for the real production. These tasks are all designed to give us the best knowledge to do our final task to the best of our ability. I like the idea of using the shot reverse shot especially when the action includes lots of other people. An example of this is Coldplay's- The Scientist music video. I love the shot when he is walking through a highstreet in reverse and all members of the public going past him. I have also learn the importance of having the actors really go for it when performing a role. When they do not look motivated it cheapens the video and makes it look low cost and tacky.